Monday, April 12, 2010

GIRL YOUR SUCH A BACKSTABBER!

Omg i have my font the way i like it and i notice i say that all the time...! But i won't stop! So i have some crap to say! Okay, so i went with Terrica and Paris with G-ma and we went out to eat and also discussed things! So Terrica is getting official word that her party is going to be a paintball party! Eeep i'm so excited because i never went paintballing so this is going to intresting...! lolz!
Anyways, i am really weirded out yet not really weirded out because she can do whatever she wants and date whoever she wants but still! Okay so V on the H is dating A on the P! I can't believe this... Okay i worded that wrong! lolz! She isn't dating him but people seen the preview for Beastly and they started all of a sudden shipping Alex/Linda which isn't horrible but now people are shipping V on the H and A on the P! THEY CAN'T SHIP THEM! What is happening to people! V on the H belongs with Z on the sexy E! I laughed at myself but whatever! I'm cool like that but people are already thinking (Rashae) that i am on drugs and need to go to rehab... I don't need to go to rehab! <-- I forgot how to spell rehab for a second there! hehe!
Okay so anyway i don't feel like i told you anything, which i haven't because everytime i try my stuff gets saved to drafts or Halle tries to delete my things.. Lolz! So um.. i forgot what i was going to say-- no i remember! So on 4th of July my family and i are going to some beach (Panama, Daytona etc.)again and i am seriously excited! My July is down packed! haha! So umm... i guess--oh yea... I am on the wayy to going on the cruise and i am soo excited! It is in December but i am iiisssed off because Terrica told me and i have to wait a thousand months and i really don't want to do that! Ughh! I hate that! lolz!

Okay so umm... mmkay i have no clue of what to say anymore! lolz! Oh yea.. i have to say buh byee because i have to finish my other post and i believe there is a lot! haha! Well gotta go love you like Diarrhea! gagaa! :D

Byee!

Music:
1. Backstabber- Ke$ha 93

Bahaha! I got you sooooo good! I love you thouuugh! <3 kisses mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment