Monday, May 17, 2010

Glee obsession! Crapp...

Okay so my last post said that i was going to Caroline's house for the weekend, which i did. But while i was there she got me watching a show i never actually bothered to think about watching and i feel someone watching me! Someone was watching me i.e. Halle Rashae but anyways! Caroline got me watching Glee and now i am a freaking Glee adict! CURSE HER!
The couple i immediatly started to ship was Will and Emma. Caroline said that Will (Matt Morrison in real life who also played the original Link Larkin in Hairspray. Caroline said he was 40 something. The man is only 31 and is still looking good... Ahhh... Matt....)-- Okay so i sorta just kind of said what i wanted to in the parentheisis so there is not really a reason to actually repeat it... lolz! Okay well anyway my math teacher and old computer teacher Mether. Thekin just like now..... Bye Mether Thekin.... Okay he's gone and so now i can be un-tense lolz! haha! I am sooo funny! Anyways you can tell i am mega obsessed with Glee because like Caroline because i already started reading fanfiction and i am crapped up! haha! But anyways my favorite charecter of the Glee cast is Kurt. He is kind of... Gay but he is awesome and he sings like a girl but he is amazing! That is just... Great. haha! Oh yea, i love you Zac Efron. Just thought i'd throw that out there. Hehe

Well Byee

Jaila Reddick/ Ninja on the side!

No comments:

Post a Comment