Thursday, May 28, 2009

My life!!

Paper!!! Ooops i meant to put dear- whatever! Ello bloggers! Enywayz my lights are out! How am i writing? Well that's something you and i can't figure out. lolz! Oh, school is almost out baby woo!! I am so excited!!!It's THursday and only 1 more day till no more school!! I've been realzing this school year has gone by so fast. But fast enough for us to get the heck up out of there!!LMAO! Enyway i want a game. yea i know, what's a girl like me wanting a game for? well let me tell you why!! bcuz it's the sims 3 that's why!! but i want the game but also want all the good sims 2 games as well since they are going to put all of them on sale. Enywho. Trey told me him and Ryan were best friends! OH!! intro. Trey is my best guy friend and Ryan is Jade's -shudders- brother (twin). Enyway. i was like "wow. didn't see that comin". but trey didn't catch the sarcasm in that sentence (um sentences). so now there all buddy buddy but soon there going to be hubby hubby. LMAO!!!i AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored. OMG!! daddy bought me and- oh wait. everyone i mean. let me tell everyone which means my papps! no one other than me and you are going to play that game so please don't say everyone.
u know i want to tell trey ryan likes him most likely but i have a brain that's telin me to let ryan do it even though i like meddiling in peoples lives!!! it would be so cool if we had a tryan but nooooooooooo i have to wait!! so i won't mess up the relashonship they have blah blah blabbity blah! it's only 1 more day of school!!! i mean cmon people!!!! get ur little gay buts 2gether and kiss and be happy. we know ur gay!! Enywayz! im tiredso peace out!!

Jaila Reddick/ ninja on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment