Friday, May 29, 2009

tryan

When i say weird i mean weird!! My best guy friend Trey kissed ryan!! Well actually ryan kissed trey but whatever!!!Enyway!! Ryan was talking to me in the girls bathroom (yea i know, why would a guy be in the girls bathroom? if anyone asks me that question i will be forced to kill them! ello!! ryan is gay.) saying he's scared to tell Trey that he is all inlove with him! Yep, u heard right! Ryan is inlove.
wee!! im going to write my font like this!!!!! oh, back to the story.

So ryan is inlove. with trey. my bff trey!!!so i asked him why try and her said trey is the only one who he connects with in a realshonship! So i of course try not to spazz out and be like OMYGOSH!!!! but it was soooooo hard!! i told him i would talk to treyy for him but ryan told me he would own up and do it himself ."And besides, i got my own way of telling him". (direct quote from ryan aka mr. fabulous)( he calls himself that. i started calling him that too. its kinda weird and hilarious at the same time.) so with that he left. i laughed for about a good 10 minutes and walked out to see ryan talkking to trey and im thinking "man. he works fast". so i hide by the wall but can see and hear everything. so ryan was talking about gymanastics even though trey couldn't care less bcuz he was suppose to meet me so we can hang out and talk about how jade always flirts with him and he never notices until she slaps him and walks away and me laughing in his face the whole time. but i couldn't laugh at the memories bcuz i litteraly fell in the trash can when ryan took trey in his arms and................... KISSED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! trey was looking shocked when he pulled away from ryans gayish grip. that's when ryan spoke "i like u a lot (did u know that was two words) and i hope we can be something or if not, friends". And then he walked away!! Omygosh, the weirdest and most shocking day of my life! Well byee!!!

Jaila Reddick/ ninja on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment