Friday, May 29, 2009

My convo with Trey!

i know!! my 2nd time writing!! i do not have writing syndrom!!!LMAO!!
so i talked to Trey about the whole kissing scene and he was really upset on how everything turned out so we were sitting down on the steps. this was our converation.

Me: i saw what ryan did.
he kissed a boy and he liked it: look i swear i didn't kiss him back!
me: i know! are u going to go out or be his freind?
he kissed a boy and he liked it:neither! i am not gay or nice enough to do his gayish games either!

Me: but ur not mean and ryan is a nice guy! u should at least try and be his friend and if it doesn't work let him down gently. GENTLY!

he kissed a boy and he liked it: i can't! it's to risky!
me: what is? being a nice guy i know or being a unthoughtful jerk i will claw to death??!!

he kissed a boy and he liked it: fine, fine
me: so u'll be his friend?
he kissed a boy and he liked it: sure, sure
me: or his boyfriend
he kissed a boy and he liked it: sure-jerk!


byee!!
Jaila Reddick/ ninja on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment