Sunday, May 31, 2009

todd the jerk!!

this is kyra and todd's convo!! but im on the phone but todd doesn't know it though! this is everything i heard.

jerk face (todd): hello.
ky: todd?
jer face: kyra? i thought i told you-
ky: i know!!! i just wanted to get the full story on everything so we can at least be friends or something.

jerk face: *sighs* okay.
ky: thanks. um so why do u want a softer girl.
jerk face: bcuz i don't want someone who is too tough for me to save and love more and stuff.

ky: but i can be soft and tough.
jerk face: then why don't you?
ky: bcuz im always afraid that u would see me so vulnerable that u'll make fun of me and all that jerky stuff.

jerk face: if u think that then why should i like u if you don't trust me?
ky: i do!! just not with things that im not even sure are small enough for me to handle and it got me scared.

jerk face: what are u saying. are u being harrased about who u are or something?
ky: no! just that im afraid i will if i show all of me!! u have to understand!

*changing todd's name to a t*

t: so u were afraid to trust me but all those other friends like jaila and Trey...
*cool my name!!! he always didn't like me or trey*
ky: i knew them much longer than you and i don't even like trey!!! i hate him in fact!!

*it's true since her and Trey met they never liked eachother so they always try to take me far away from eachother!! its weird!!*

t: well why do u hang out with him in the 1rst place then?
ky: bcuz that's Jaila's best friend!!! she wants to hang out with both- why are we talking about them!!! were talking baout us!!!

t: u know i always thoguht you liked him more than me.....
ky: why would u even- omygosh!! i gotta go todd.
t: wait what--

*kyra hangs up*

me: omygosh!!! i know exactly why he broke up with you........
kyra: me 2.
both: HE was jealous.
*that's when we laughed for about 5 minutes*
me: what the jasper is wrong with that guy? *Caroline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
ky: i can't believe it....... he was jealous!!! of u and Trey!!
me: nope!! not of me........
ky: who?
me: Trey..............
ky: ooooooooooooooooo
me: well maybe u can call him back and tell me.
ky: no. u stay on the phone. i'll call him back!

*phone ringing*

t: thanks for hanging up on me!
ky: oh no prob jealous.
t: what??
ky: i know todd!! u were jealouse of Trey!!
t: no im not!! that gay fag!!!
me: *wanting to punch him in the face bcuz he called trey a gay fag*
ky: whatever!! so..........
t: what?
ky: u don't need me back
t: i thought that's why you called those times!!! i mean-
ky: sorry toddy!!! i rather be free with my besties than be with u enyway so peace out suker!!!!
t: wha-

*kyra hangs him up*

me: omygosh kyra!! i freakin loooove u!!!
ky: me 2!!
me: well now ur on the market!! who have u got ur sights set on?
ky: idk!! maybe zac efron or leo dicaprio or-
me: our old gym teacher.......
ky: wait what-
me: bye kyra *hangs up*

me: that's how i do it!!!!!!

peace out!



Jaila Reddick/ ninja on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment