Sunday, May 31, 2009

ello motorboats!

So today i am sooo bored bcuz it's early! stupid early! enyway before my friend Caroline called me i was on the phone with Kyra. this was our convo so check it out!

me: hay ky! how did everything go with todd?
ky: he said that he was acting stupid but what he said was true.
me: what are u talking about?
ky: that how he was acting stupid with the 500 girls he dumped but he was true when he said its over.

me: did he even give you a reason on why he just said "its over"?
ky: yea. he said it's over bcuz i want someone who is softer.
me: what is that suppose to mean?
ky: that he wants a soft cookie.
me: oh! how did you react to that?
ky: i said i thought you needed a soft and tough girl and he was like "no. it's no fun with both so i'll try out one and if it doesn't work i'll come back to you".

me: omygosh! so he said just that to you?
ky: yep.
me: that jerk!!!
ky: i know!! he told me to call him but i don't think im going to.
me: OMEC!! (Caroline u get on my nerves!! u got that stuck in my head!! lol!!) i got it! u call him-

ky: jai i told you!! that im not going to call him no matter what!
me: no. u call him but leave me on the phone so i can hear what he says and translate it once he's off the phone!!!! how perfect is that??!

ky: jai! ur awesome!! okay so i call him and then we talk and u....
me: listen.
ky: gotcha! lets do it now!!! he should be home!!!

she gets off the line then comes back o.

me:okay i'll be quiet
ky: k

it starts ringing

t: hello
.................................................................................

to be continued..................................



Jaila Reddick/ ninja on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment