Thursday, June 4, 2009

tryan!!!!! but personal!

i know!!!
what the crap!! ryan and trey are not going- well let me just tell you me and ryan's convo!!!!
enjoy!

mr. fabulous- ryan
me- me

me: hey ry!!
mr. fabulous: jai we got a problem!!!!!!!! (i freakin hate the stupid nickname)
me: what's up?!
mr. fabulous: I think Trey is getting weirded out by me!
me: what!?!!!??!?!?!?!!?? but he been knew you were gay!!
mr. fabulous: i know......... he keeps avoiding me.
me: don't worry ryan!!! i'll talk to him for u.
mr. fabulous: oh!! thanks girly!! (okay that was to show he does that type a thing a lot soooo)
me: no problem ry!!!!


So i go to find Trey and knock some sense into him! Litteraly.

me: HOW COULD YOU!?!?!?!
t: what did i do?!
me: your hurting ryan!!!
t: -rolls his eyes- i didn't do a thing!
me: yea sure!!! then why did he say your are avoiding him?
t: bcuz i am.
me: -goes up to him- do u not realize what ur doing?!?! ryan is nice guy!! he's really sensitive, so u doing this is hurting him like someones little sister died right infront of them!!
t: look!!!!! i am doing this for a reason!!
me: and what would that be?
t: i don't- i can't tell you.
me: why? are u afraid that i'll tell you ur being and insensitive jerk!!
t: jaila you don't know anything!!!!!!
me: what don't i know?
t: i told you i can't tell you!
me: then im not going to talk to you!!!

i know i was being really mean right there but he was hurting ryan in a really horrible way and i didn't like that!!!

i started to walk away with that.

t: JAILA!!! -he grabs my arm and turns me around-
me: what!?
t: i just need you to know i can't tell you.
me: WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT RYANS GAY!?!! HE LIKE'S YOU AS A BOYFRIEND BUT IS WILLING TO BE UR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T: YOU DON'T KNOW HOW EVERYTHING WORKS INSIDE MY BRAIN SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO!!!

me: THEN WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME!?!??!
t: BCUZ IM NOT READY!!!!!!!!!!

as you can tell i was frustrated! why won't he just tell me?!? either he was going to tell me or our friendship is nothing!

me: WHEN WILL YOU BE READY TREY?!?!?!! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME IN AND TELL ME!?

t: -sighs- now.

i was shocked. i never seen him so..... Broken.

t: let's go.


No comments:

Post a Comment