Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My countiues tryan blog!!!!

i am finally about to update my convo with Trey (my soon to be gay guy friend). Here it is!!!

me: Trey what is it yo want to tell me?
t: i want to tell you? you mean you basically forced me to!!
me: oh yea..... what is it?
t: well i never told anyone this and that means we are really close for me to tell you this.
me: blah blah love you 2!! what is it!?!?!
t: well...... It was a long time ago (that most likely means yesterday) and i was hanging out with ryan (mr. fabulous lolz) when we were friends but i kept feeling myself getting comfortable.
me: sooo....?
t:well i walked away and started think about all my um feeling for ryan
me: what!???!?!!?!?
t:yea my feeling for him and i was shocked to death!! like you are right now.
me: what did you do??
t: i realized i couldn't let anyone know! ecspecially not ryan or you.
me: why? you thought i was going to tell ryan or something?
t: just listen!
me: okay okay!
t:and-
me: wait this is soooo crazy!!
t: jaila-
me: oh wow if you like him this could be tryan
t: I LOVE RYAN OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: *shocked as idk!!!* u-u do?
t: i gotta go *runs off before i can jump up and down*
me: great job jaila. *walks away*

to be continued......................


jaila reddick/ ninja on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment