Friday, July 10, 2009

Sorry!

Okay so i feel horrible for not updating!! after that shocking last post on june 10th that was like the last time you heard of me and tryan!! well i haven't been on since bcuz i have been doin my own thing in summer! so on 4th of july i went to the beach with my family. it was my cousins my auntie and uncle and my sisters and my parents! we went to panama and the beach was soo awesome! i was like 'oh snap i need to get in the water'! and when i did all i felt was seeweed! and i got use to it after a while but it still felt weird! so as i kept going deeper and deeper it kept getting cloder until all of a sudden 20 fish came and started circling around me and poking me and i was screaming i mean litterally screaming! so when i told everyone i was like 'Guys i got attacked by like 20 fish! they kept poking me' And everyone just shrugged and i was like 'Fine don't believe me' but i knew what happened! how dare they not believe me! so it was like 2 hours since we were there and i was tired of going in the water so me and my cousin laid out and started playing in the sand and its white sand so it's all soft and pretty. my sister terrica litterally feel asleep on a blanket with the umbrella for about an hour. that's how comfortable it was out there. so my uncle he's spanish and he speaks fluent spanish, he starts talking to some cuban's and they all become friends and me and my older cousin are joining in the convo you know just laughing and have a good time teasing eachother in spanish lolz! so it was time to leave so we packed up and went to the cars and went to this seafood place but they had some other stuff that looked sooo good that i couldn't pass it up! so i had they steak and ceaser salad (and the ceaser salad tasted awesome!!) and the steak was medium rare and i was like sooooo full after everything!! but to get the best steak to me is longhorn!anyway! i am leaving for Atlanta tomorrow where we will be visiting my auntie and uncle and couisns!! well i'm tired of typing so later!!! = )

Jaila Reddick/ original Ninja on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment