Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ello!!

Shello!
My second time posting, no i am not sick, at least not that i know of...
Enywho! I was just about to do a review on a book i finished reading a few days ago. It was called Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine.

My review:

Lord of Misrule is an action filled adventure that i would love to read anytime! The way it kept me captured in the text made me want to go along for anything!! When it left me on the cliffhanger i litterally begged the book to just turn into the next one which is called 'Carpe of courpse' i believe. So if you ever want to read a book that will captivate you, you should look for Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine. It's by far the best out of the bunch!!




Okay so that was my review and really think you should get into the 'Morganville Vampire series, it's amazing!
Oh i need to make my shout out list to people because i just want to and have to!


Shoutouts!!


Mrs.Sessions - Thanks for giving me that book report and having the Morganville vampires first book 'Glass Houses'. If you didn't, i wouldn't know about those amazing books so thanks!

Caroline - Thanks for never having a fight with me through the year you are amazing!! Love you!

Halle - Thanks for being the bestie i always dreamed of, even if we always fight i will be your freind always!

Terrica - Thanks for still loving me! I love you Girl!!





That's all my shoutouts!
Well i gotta go so thanks!

Peace out!

Jaila Reddick/ Ninja on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment