Monday, August 10, 2009

wow....

Okay....
So i am sorry for not writing, my life is just to hectic for all that jazz! haha! see what i said -Clears throat- Enywayz! alot has happened! i think... Idon't know! anyway, so school has started and i got news that i might be going to nims and now it's a definte yes! I mean seriously, my mom actually wants me to switch, IN THE MIDTS OF SCHOOL! I can't believe she's actually considering this! actually i can, and that's the sad part of all this! Okay i don't want to talk about this anymore! It's making me deppressed!

So the Teen Choice awards were horrible! I mean Twilight took everything even though the movie was a piece of crap! They got best kiss! All that was in that kiss was lust not love lke Hsm3's kiss! Not even like Hsm2 Kiss! come on people, get with it! Oh and Robert P. Looks OKAY in Twilight because all that makeup, but now he looks like a cat threw up on his face! and you people call him hot, well i say NOT!!!!!!!! now the thing that made me want to go up in there and punch anyone in the face *DaneCook* cough. Okay so dane cook went up on stage and tried to be funny, and here he goes asking "Is Vanessa Hudgens here"? And Vanessa is all smiling and waving her hands thinking something good is going to happen when he says "Girl you need to keep your clothes on"!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! it zooms back to her and boy she looks mad! That just made me want to UGHHHH!
lets stop talking about this RIGHT NOW!!

well i am getting to mad for my liking haha!

anyways! Zanessa has official new pictures, well more like outtakes but whatever! They are sooooooooooo hott! haha! i mean you got to see them! you should go to my youtube: youtube.com/cutevirgo1996 and see my comments and they will say 'Leahxxp' i think, then you go to her page and see! Best zanessa pictures! but those are only the outtakes, i wonder what the real pics are!

Review on Wizards of Waverly Place Movie! It was emo-mazing! i thought it was great! it made me cry a little bit at the end! haha! it was funny, sad and all around great so! i vote 8 out of 10! and i didn't notice how semxy David Henrie looked! haha! go David!

Well i guess that's it!
Peace out!

Jaila Reddick/ Ninja on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment