Sunday, September 6, 2009

OH SNAP!!

mmkayyy! so it is the starting of my birthday party and i am a little excited! me and terrica haven't put up the decorations yet...but! when halle gets here she is going to help me! wee! it is 9:22 and i am sooo bored! why does it have to be 9:22?!? Oh! if Mrs. sessions ever reads this than HI!! oh yea, my computer was loaded with viruses until my mom called this guy and stayed on the phone for 6 hours! so she's pretty mad! ahaha!

did you know that i seen bandslam? idk! but it was sooo awesome! vanessa played awesome in that movie! Sa5m the five is silent is her trade mark! it's sooo cool! like Aly said, 'Genius'. haha!

hmmm! oh! zac efron is getting smexier every freaking day that i am going to faint from overly smexiness!! and he cut his hair! can i say Smexy or what!? how does he do it? i don't know! and there can never be 2 zac efron's! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry of my obsessivness! my therapist says i am suffering from O.Z.E.D.! it makes my dad hurt and my mom cry... It's so sad....

wow. i am obsessed. haha! Oh well! people will have to get over that!

mmkay! well i am going to go! so later!!

peace out!

Jaila Reddick/ Ninja on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment