Monday, September 7, 2009

Shello! mmkay! so ummmmm i am on the phone with halle and um i am going to give you a major recap on my party!!!


RECAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i was getting my house cleaned for my birthday party for that night and i invited Halle, Caroline, and Aziah! so they came and so did my family! so we played my x-box for like 20 minutes and then we went to this huge waterslide that my mom got for my party! we were in there for like 2 hours maybe. then after that we came back into my house and played truth or dare in my back room's huge closet and it was sooo funny! we also had pictures it was cool-io! then we went back into the living room and played my american idol game and all my family was laughing like crazy! then we did cake! it was like the awesome-est, cake ever! after that we played man hunt and all the lights were out so it was scary! then we watched friday the 13th and that was such a sucky movie! then we woke up and played american idol me and halle made eggs and then played high school musical and then they went home and that is the end of my awesome birthday!



mmkay! well i wrote too much for my liking so i am going to go!
peace out!



Jaila Reddick/ Ninja on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment