Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Crap..

Okay i am in computer class and i didn't start off with i have my font the way i want it! Well i might tomorrow because i am kind of depressed today soooo... I am depressed because Paris is sort of... Gone. Okay well i as usual go to tell her to get dressed for school and stuff. So she got up and i went to go wake up my father because he always drives her or walks with her to the bus stop. When i did that i checked on Paris one more time before going to take a 10 minute shower and get dressed but not before saying, if you need help come get me or Jeff. She said okay and i went to take a shower. While i was in the shower i heard the closet door open and i thought Paris was getting a jacket from the closet or Jeff getting the jacket for her, so i didn't go out of my room or bathroom. When i got out i got dressed and stuff, the usual.
So when i got done in my bedroom i went and looked around and it was all quiet so i thought they left and Jeff was on his way back because Paris bus would have been left by now. So i got on the computer for about...20 minutes and then sat on the couch and waited for my mom. When my mom got there she sat at the computer on FB and i read. That's when Jeff opened the door and said "Jaila you took Paris to the bus stop?" and i shook my head "No why?" i asked because he was supposed to.
He said "I went back to sleep and couldn't take Paris, did your mom?" I shrugged because i didn't know. He nodded and went in the computer room to ask my mom. She came out with Jeff in tow and looked at me and said "You walked her" and i shook my head. The parents went into the bedroom and talked until my mom came out and said come on and we went to our bus stop...

Well that's the REAL story because everyone thought i was kidding but i guess i can't blame this because i'm not a serious person 99.999999% of the time soo... yea. And i guess this kind of sucks on my behave (Did i spell that right? Probably not, but whatever...)

Byee...

No comments:

Post a Comment